You’re surely aware that there is a large number of natural compounds that have anti-inflammatory properties. Nevertheless, arnica (Arnica montana) is one of the most effective for joint and muscle pains related to inflammatory processes in our body, as has been scientifically proven.
One clear example of this is arnica, which is a natural anti-inflammatory pain relief remedy for sports injuries, arthritis, osteoarthritis and joint diseases.
Using arnica offers many benefits from a topical standpoint. These are some of them:
- It alleviates joint pain (knees, elbows, shoulders, hands, etc.)
- It can be used by people with osteoarthritis who experience chronic pain
- It is indicated for contractures, blows, bumps, rheumatism, sprains, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, etc.
- It stimulates the flow of blood to the blood vessels, which reduces inflammation
- It is an effective alternative to using NSAIDsS (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as ibuprofen.
An effective anti-inflammatory
There is a large number of studies using arnica which confirm the efficacy of preparations containing arnica as an anti-inflammatory—even when compared to ibuprofen—, as well as in reducing hematomas and bruising.
This is because one of the main active compounds contained in the plant—helenalin—inhibits the activation of the transcription factor NF-κB, thus interfering with the regulation of genes that encode many chemical processes related to inflammation.
A high-quality product
You can buy